Whether or not you can access your email, you can still use this email address to log in to your GCaccount. There are multiple ways to regain access to your account and update your email address.
We recommend updating your email as soon as possible.
If you remember your password
If you remember your password, log in to https://account.gccollab.ca/login/ using your usual email address and password. Follow the instructions in How do I change my email address? to change the email for the next time you log in.
If you're forgotten your password
Using security questions
Request a password reset
- Visit https://account.gccollab.ca/login/
- Click the Forgot Password? link
- Enter the email associated with your GCaccount, whether or not you still have access to it (your email address is used to identify your account)
- Click Reset Password.
Answer your security questions
- If you have set security questions on your account, you can click the link Use security questions to reset your password.
- This will open a page for you to answer 2 of your security questions.
- Enter your responses in the text field for each question. Note: the answers are not case sensitive.
- Click Submit.
- You will be prompted to reset your password. Enter a new password into the text field.
- Confirm your new password by re-entering it.
- Click Confirm.
- Your password is now reset! Log in to https://account.gccollab.ca/login/ using your new password and follow the instructions in How do I change my email address? to update your email address.
If you haven’t set security questions
If you forgot your password and you haven’t set security questions, you will need to submit a ticket to our help desk to regain access to your GCaccount and change the email associated with your account. Make sure to include your old email address and new email address in your ticket so that help desk agents have everything they need to get you back online!