You can set security questions for your GCaccount. This helps keep your account secure, and provides a way to reset your password even if you’ve lost access to your email. Security questions can be set at any time from your account’s setting page.
Setting your questions
- Log in to your GCaccount at https://account-compte.gccollab.ca/
- Click the Security tab in the left sidebar.
- Click Set questions in the security questions box on the right. This will open a new page where you can set your security questions.
- Pick one of the question options from the drop down menu.
- Type your desired answer in the text field below.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 to set all three questions.
- Click Save answers.
Once your questions and answers are saved, you will see a confirmation message and be redirected back to the GCaccount Settings page.
Congratulations! You can now reset your account password by answering your security questions.