This function is only available to the group owner and group operators.
How to enable Photo Albums
The Photo Album widget is enabled by default when a group is created and can be found under the More. It can be easily disabled by editing the group.
- Go to Settings and click Edit group.
- Change to the Content options tab.
- Check off Enable group image albums module and Enable group image module.
How to create a photo album
- Click More to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Click Photo Albums.
- Click Create album.
- Write/provide an Album title, Album description, and Tags. Review Access settings.Click Save.
How to upload photos to an album
- In Photo Albums, click/select the album you would like to add photos to. .
- Click Upload images to this album.
- Click Browse to locate the image you would like to upload. You may upload up to 10 images at a time.
- Click Upload images.
- Fill in the description of your photo including the Title, Caption, and Tags (optional).
- Click Save.