- Add the Files widget to your profile, dashboard or group main page.
- On the displayed widget, click the gear icon.
- A pop-up menu will open.
- Choose the number of files to display in the widget.
- Choose how you want files to display in your widget: Gallery or List view.
- Gallery: Displays icons that represent the type of file in the widget. It doesn’t show the name of the file.
- List View: Displays a list of files, including filenames.
Choose the Access you would like. This will determine who is able to see the widget on your profile page.
- Only me: Only you can see this content – no other GCcollab member can view this content.
- My Colleagues on GCcollab only: Only the members you have added as your colleagues on GCcollab can see this content.
- Users logged in to GCcollab only: Anyone with a GCcollab account can see this content while logged in.
- Scroll down and click Save.
How do I configure the "Files" widget? Print
Modified on: Thu, 7 Sep, 2017 at 1:45 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.