Widgets can be added in your GCcollab profile page, yourDashboard, and on the main page of any group you own or operate.
Adding widgets to your GCcollab profile
- Click the My Profile button.
- Look underneath your contact information box - you will see a number of tabs. You should currently be on the Profile tab.
- Click the Widgets tab.
- Click Add widgets. This will open a window with a list of widgets you can add to your profile page.
- Proceed to "Adding and configuring widgets", below.
Adding widgets to your Dashboard
- Click on Dashboard on the main menu under More.
- Click on the Add widgets button to open a pop-over with a list of widgets you can add to your dashboard.
- Proceed to "Adding and configuring widgets" below.
Adding widgets to your Group
- Go to the group you own or operate.
- Click the Add widgets button to open a pop-up with a list of widgets you can add to your group.
- Proceed to “Adding and configuring your widgets”, below.
Adding and configuring widgets
Type of widget
Latest community polls
Under your Widgets tab in your profile, click on Add widget button
Add the widget you are looking for. A pop-over menu will open.
||Click the drop-down menu.
||Choose the Access you would like. This will determine who is able to see the widget on your profile page.
|| Choose the number of items (polls, pages, or photo albums) to display in the widget
Refer to these tutorials below for to configure the following widgets:
||Click on the number of items you would like to display in the widget.
||Choose the Accessyou would like. This will determine who is able to see the widget on your profile page.
You can move widgets around the page to reorder them or change their placement.
- Click and hold your mouse button on the grey title area of the widget you would like to move.
- Move (drag) the widget to the location you would like.
- Release your mouse button.