Whether or not you can access your email, you can still use this email address to log in to your GCcollab account. If you remember your password, log in as you normally would, and follow the instructions in How do I change my email address? to change the email you use for your GCcollab account next time you log in.
We recommend updating your email as soon as possible.
If you aren't able to login because you've forgotten your password, follow the instructions below.
If you forgot your password and can’t log in to your account
- Visit accounts.gccollab.ca login page
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter the email you used for your GCcollab account, whether or not you still have access to it (your email address is used to identify your account).
- Click Reset Password.
If you have set security questions
- If you have set security questions on your account, you can click the link Use security questions to reset your password. This will open a page for you to answer 2 of your security questions.
- Enter your responses in the text field for each question. Note: the answers are not case sensitive.
- Click Submit.
- You will be prompted to reset password. Enter a new password into the text field.
- Confirm your new password by re-entering it.
- Click Confirm.
Your password is now reset and you can log in to your GCcollab account.
If you haven’t set security questions
If you forgot your password and you haven’t set security questions, you will need to submit a ticket to our help desk to regain access to your GCcollab account and change the email associated with your account. Make sure to include your old email address and new email address in your ticket so that help desk agents can help you regain access to your account more quickly.